Eiilm University Results 2014 - 2015 BA BSc BCom Part I, II, III
Eiilm University BA Results 2014 for Part I, II, III | Eiilm University BBA BSC BCom MCA MBA MCom Degree Diploma Results 2014 - 2015 announced online
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
Mayukh Bhavan ,
Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091
Advertisement No. 06/ WBSSC/ 2015
Online Applications / Applications through Tathya Mitra Kendras are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Assistant (LDA) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in Secretariat Offices, Directorates and District Offices under Government of West Bengal, selection of which will be made by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission in terms of section 6 (1) of the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Act, 2011. Details of vacancies are as the following:-
1. Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Scale of Pay: Pay Band-2 (Rs. 5,400/- – 25,200/-) Initial Pay in the Pay Band – Rs.6,240/- Grade Pay- Rs. 2,600/-
Age: The Age Of The Candidate Shall Be Not Less Than 18 Years And Not More Than 40 Years On The 1st Day Of January, 2015.
Name of the Department:
1.Personnel & Administrative Reforms
5.Irrigation & Waterways
6.Irrigation & Waterways
9.Food Processing Industries & Horticulture
10.Food Processing Industries & Horticulture
i)A Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
ii)Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 words per minute in English or 10 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 (six) months.
Submission Through Tathya Mitra Kendras:
• The Commission extends facility to submit application through about 1800 Tathya Mitra Kendras set up by the Govt. of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal.
• Applicants may approach any of the Tathya Mitra Kendras (list provided in the website) with all particulars and a passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the online application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
• He / She will also scan the photograph and signature of the applicant and upload it.
• CANDIDATES MUST CHECK ON SCREEN DETAIL INFORMATION ENTERED BY THE STAFF BEFORE PROCEEDING FOR ONLINE PAYMENT.
• The Examination fees and / or Processing fees have to be paid to the Tathya Mitra Kendras. The Kendra will take Service charge of Rs. 20/- extra for filling up of the form and uploading the same along with Scanned Copies of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature and making online
payment of Examination Fees and / or Processing Fees received from the applicant.
• All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (of 40% and above only) shall pay Rs. 240/- only [Examination fees – Rs. 200/- , Processing fees – Rs. 20/- and Service Charge – Rs. 20/- ] to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra, while Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) shall pay Rs. 40/- only [Processing fees – Rs. 20/- and Service Charge – Rs. 20/- ] to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra.
• Candidates may contact Commission through e-mail at [email protected] to report any kind of non-cooperation from any of the Tathya Mitra Kendras, with details of the concerned Kendra.
Last Date: 28-12-2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form